Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Future releases...?

MUSIC TO COME : 
- Earlier Recordings III? - I still have enough unreleased tracks from even earlier in my recording history to make a third addition to this title
- Ambient/Soft Drone album? - over the summer, I stayed at a mountain house in rural North Carolina. The entire time I was there I made a lot of ambient tunes (completely unlike my other music) and had planned to try to record and "release" them on cassette. But I didn't really know how to record to cassette and had limited supplies (just a simple recorder), so I haven't released anything from that period yet.
(one of a few planned "covers" for the ambient cassette)

If anyone reads this, feel free to give me feedback on what you would like me to release next.

No comments:

Post a Comment